4th of July 2009

Our original plans for the 4th were to go to Rexburg and visit family. That didn't happen due to the fact I was back in the hospital on Wednesday until Friday because of the infection I got after my c-section. It was bad enough that I had to be admitted for IV antibiotics and a placement of a wound vac, a machine that sucks out all the infection. So, thankfully Rigg's mom and sister and her family decided to come to Boise for the the 4th to help us out without us even asking them. They were such a big help since I have not been feeling well and have been in pain, and I have a 2 week old. They cooked, cleaned, and helped with the baby. We are so thankful they came and can't thank them enough. We ended up having a good weekend. We ate good food, hung out, played games, laughed, and watched fireworks from our back yard. We had a pretty good view. There must have been several shows going on in Star and we were able to see all of them.


Edela and Peyton
Shelby and Robbie with Peyton
Jim grilling steaks for dinner. They turned out yummy!
Rigg, Robbie, and Mom Murray playing steelers yahtzee
Jim and the baby
Shelby and Robbie
Grandma Murray
This is one of my favorite pics!

2 comments:

  1. Ph my goodness! Please let me know if you need anything or if there is anything I can do to help out.

    I just realized that you and Rigg bought a house in one of the subs that I manage.

    The baby is so perfect... What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. Your daughter is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete