Peyton playing at daycare October


Here are some random pictures of Peyton at daycare. Looks like she is having a good time. I hate having to drop her off everyday while I go to work and school. I have often felt guilty and selfish spending the money, the time away from my family, and for sending Peyton to daycare while I am going to nursing school instead of being a stay at home mom. It's these words that have made me realize I did the right thing for our family!

 “We do live in turbulent times. Often the future is unknown; therefore, it behooves us to prepare for uncertainties. Statistics reveal that at some time, for a variety of reasons, you may find yourself in the role of financial provider. I URGE you to PURSUE YOUR EDUCATION and LEARN MARKETABLE SKILLS so that, should such a situation arise, you are prepared to provide." -Pres. Thomas S. Monson

006 - Copy018021 (2)021034035 (2)047053 - Copy054072087130173228

No comments:

Post a Comment