Caldwell Fair

So as usual Rigg gets to happily go to the fair every year. I tell you what, he is such a sport when it comes to me and our family nights out. I am starting to learn that I enjoy these events just as much at the kiddos. I didn’t get to experience these types of kid events when I was younger. Peyton has been talking about going on the fairs wheel and finally this year she was tall enough. She was super excited and guess who she picked to ride with her, ME! Kind of excited, but my track record says otherwise. I get motion sickness bad, I mean bad!. To my surprise I managed not to throw up. She also wanted to ride the flying swings, she is such a brave girl. Those two rides are her favorite. We had a great night out as a family. GEDC3407GEDC3413GEDC3416GEDC3417GEDC3419GEDC3423GEDC3424GEDC3431GEDC3432GEDC3433GEDC3435GEDC3447

No comments:

Post a Comment