GO STEELERS!!




As a true steeler fan among the many that are out there, I wanted to show my support during this week leading up to when the first team to get 6 Superbowl Rings will come forth. I would like to thank my brothers for showing me the light at such a young age as well to the man I look to as my father figure Merrill Sharp for supporting me all these years despite the influence from the dark side in his family, particularly my best friend Shawn. Ya its been a challenging friendship to say the least. My love goes out to all the true black and gold followers.

2 comments:

  1. Ok that's it man. A challenging friendship? That hurts. You are going to wish that you had never said any of that. Just wait until Sunday, I will have a nice little surprise for you. And oh by the way GO CARDS!!!
    I have to go for them now. So sorry. NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I about died laughing reading this! Sounds like your acceptance speech when the Steelers win. Wait...Aren't the Cardinals going to win? :) Love you bro!

    ReplyDelete