Were getting prepared!




I know that it is impossible to be totally prepared to have a baby, but we are doing our best. Last week Rigg came home with grocery bags full of diapers and wipes. I was a bit shocked, because it was our first baby thing that we bought and I wasn't with him. Because I am a women I care about those tiny stupid details. Anyways, I got over it when he told me what kind of deal that he got on them. So, the next day I went to 3 different Albertsons to find more and I doubled what he brought home. We got different sizes and luckily being married to a grocery boy we can always exchange them for different sizes down the road. Well the problem is that we have no room to put them, so I got creative and decided to use them as my plant shelf decorations in my kitchen and the rest are under our bed. The joys of living in a one bedroom!!
Oh, I should mention we changed our doctor appointment to this Friday the 30th to see if we can buy PINK or BLUE. We wanted to find out before we went to Rexburg so we can tell our family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Rigg- Just because Albertsons decided not to pursue shoplifters, does NOT mean you can help yourself to their diapers! You may call it a "bonus", but... :) Jim says it is possible to mark them down when they have gone out of date though. (Do diapers expire?) We want to see some belly pics for Rigg now. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Were are Rigg's belly pics? :) Thank you for the wipes! Sounds like you guys are ahead of the game in getting prepared! If you need a place to store diapers, I will totally be willing to store them at my house...you might get them back dirty though. :) I can't believe you changed the appt to Friday! How am I supposed to "accidentally" show up at your appointment if you don't tell me thse things? :) I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete