Father’s Day June 17th


My hubby had to work for father’s day this year so I wanted to do something sweet for him. Plans were to wake up early I mean 6:00 am early to make him his favorite breakfast “the breakfast roll” that his mom makes. Well those plans changed and ended in an emotional breakdown (remember I am prego) and we won’t get into the rest of that story. So I made it before church, then went to church, packed it all up and took it to him for lunch. He was one happy daddy!! We had dinner at his brother Beau’s house that evening. I left Peyton in her Sunday dress hoping to get some cute pictures of the two, but she thought it would be cool to put her head in the pool. I couldn’t help but take pictures. It was too cute. We got daddy an Ipod dock station for the bathroom so he can sing his heart out while showering and some much needed socks! It was a great day. HAPPY FATHERS DAY HONEY, WE LOVE YOU  AND ALL THAT YOU DO FOR OUR FAMILY!
DSC03816DSC03835DSC03838DSC03840DSC03841DSC03843DSC03848DSC03853DSC03854

No comments:

Post a Comment