I PASSED Nursing boards!!! June 10th


Today at 7:30 AM I found out I passed my NCLEX test!! I am officially a RN! I took the test on Friday June 8th and waited patiently for 48 hours to get the results, wow it was a long weekend. I have been studying for the past 6 weeks and now I finally can breathe. It was a fast 4 1/2 hours of testing and lucky me I got the full 265 questions! My hubby gave me a wonderful blessing that morning of and I had a snickers and a Mountain Dew on my way to the testing center, just like I did when I took the test for my LPN. I am so so excited to be done and have time to spend with my family. Now that this stress is behind me onto the stress of finding a job!
Bye- Bye LPN you were a great experience and I wouldn't change it for the world. Thanks to all my family and friends for their love, support, and prayers! And to my wonderful husband, who without I could of not done this! I LOVE YOU Rigg Murray!
GEDC2270

No comments:

Post a Comment